Social Work Reference Center, CASW's newest member resource!
The Social Work Reference Center (SWRC) can be accessed by clicking here.
The SWRC will help:
• Meet continuing education requirements
• Ensure decisions are made based on the most current evidence
• Refresh users on up to date information around competencies
• Easily access premier social work and medical journals
• Help provide patients with patient information materials
• Provide information on adolescent health, aging, behavioral and mental health, end of life care, clinical social work, diversity and equality and more
If you have any questions or concerns about this new resource, please do not hesitate to contact CASW directly.